To find a colour...
- Drag the circle in the bottom left hand corner of the colour gradient box to the colour you wish to view or click on the colour wheel
- Adjust the colour by (a) moving the circle in the left hand colour gradient box or (b) click on the colour wheel or (c) drag the outer knob of the colour wheel marker
- Adjust the lightness or darkness of the colour by clicking along the length of the center "light to dark" bar
- Click on "Search" to view colours
- To find swatches close to a known RGB, HSL, LAB, CMYK or HEX value simply type the RGB, HSL, LAB, CMYK or HEX values into the spaces to the right of the colour wheel and then click the Search button
- Use the Complementary type option to view complementary colour options to help you develop a colour scheme.
If you can't find what you are looking for, remember Resene can create a custom colour match to your own sample free - just bring it into any Resene ColorShop or Reseller.
Search By Reflectance Value
Browse by colour name / view swatches
Click on the beginning letter of the colour you require to download the selection of colour swatches starting with that letter.
Resene Colour Wheels
The colour wheel is designed to simplify colour selection, allowing users to work to basic colour scheme guidelines, such as complementary, split complementary and analogous, to quickly develop colour schemes. Find out more about colour wheels. Resene colour wheels are available from Resene ColorShops or order your copy from our online shop.
Colours are a representation only. Please refer to the actual paint or product sample. Resene colour charts, testpots and samples are available for ordering online. See measurements/conversions for more details on how electronic colour values are achieved.