We endeavour to provide quality products, colour, service and advice and appreciate your feedback on our products and services.
If you have feedback, a complaint or problem, please let us know. We'll do our best to sort things out.
* Talk to one of our Resene ColorShop Managers at any Resene owned ColorShop.
* Fill out a Resene customer feedback form (either hard copy from the store) or online.
* Email us: email@example.com with the subject header 'Feedback' or 'Complaint'.
* Write to us: Resene Paints Ltd, PO Box 38242, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt 5045, New Zealand, c/o Complaints Dept OR Resene Paints (Australia) Ltd, PO Box 924, Beenleigh, Qld 4207, Australia, c/o Complaints Dept.
A complaint should include at least the following:
* Specific detail about the complaint
* Potential damages or damages suffered
* Request of corrective measures, if required.
If the complaint relates to service in a Resene reseller or non Resene owned ColorShop, please contact the store directly.
Once we have received your complaint, we will decide whether it is service or product related. In most cases the complaint will be sent to the Resene branch closest to you for them to follow up. We aim to respond within 7 days and resolve complaints within 25 working days. Some complaints may take longer for projects in remote areas or if more detailed product investigation or on site inspection is required. Should a complaint need to be referred to our technical team it may take up to eight weeks to resolve. We will keep you informed throughout the process.
If the complaint isn't resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Consumer NZ Advisory Service on 0800 266 786*. They will provide an independent opinion and make a recommendation on the complaint that Resene agrees to abide by. *Available to New Zealand customers only.
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us!
Colours shown on this website are a representation only. Please refer to the actual paint or product sample. Resene colour charts, testpots and samples are available for ordering online. See measurements/conversions for more details on how electronic colour values are achieved.